Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Dialogue Box Wont Dissapear In Time: VBA Help Needed

I have a code liked to a button on a dialog sheet.

When I select the button that runs the macro below, I ask for th
"MenuDialog" to dissapear before changing pages. I need this to happe
so that the comment indicator can be seen. With the code as it is th
MenuDialog stays on the screen until the very end of the code action.

Is there someway I can add something to ensure the MenuDialog is of
the screen before changing sheets?

Sub SaveButton()
ThisWorkbook.DialogSheets("MenuDialog").Hide
ActiveWorkbook.RefreshAll
ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("Dispatch").Select
ActiveSheet.Range("D1").Select
ActiveWindow.ScrollRow = 1
Application.DisplayCommentIndicator = xlCommentAndIndicator
Application.CommandBars("Reviewing").Visible = False
ActiveWorkbook.Save
Application.DisplayCommentIndicator = 0

End Sub

Hope someone can help.

Celtic_Avenger
:confused

--
Celtic_Avenge
Celtic_Avenger's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1410

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sub SaveButton()
ThisWorkbook.DialogSheets("MenuDialog").Hide
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
ActiveWorkbook.RefreshAll
ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("Dispatch").Select
ActiveSheet.Range("D1").Select
ActiveWindow.ScrollRow = 1
Application.DisplayCommentIndicator = xlCommentAndIndicator
Application.CommandBars("Reviewing").Visible = False
ActiveWorkbook.Save
Application.DisplayCommentIndicator = 0

End Sub

Might work.
Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"Celtic_Avenger" wrote in
message ...

I have a code liked to a button on a dialog sheet.

When I select the button that runs the macro below, I ask for the
"MenuDialog" to dissapear before changing pages. I need this to happen
so that the comment indicator can be seen. With the code as it is the
MenuDialog stays on the screen until the very end of the code action.

Is there someway I can add something to ensure the MenuDialog is off
the screen before changing sheets?

Sub SaveButton()
ThisWorkbook.DialogSheets("MenuDialog").Hide
ActiveWorkbook.RefreshAll
ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("Dispatch").Select
ActiveSheet.Range("D1").Select
ActiveWindow.ScrollRow = 1
Application.DisplayCommentIndicator = xlCommentAndIndicator
Application.CommandBars("Reviewing").Visible = False
ActiveWorkbook.Save
Application.DisplayCommentIndicator = 0

End Sub

Hope someone can help.