Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Deleting data but not formula

assume data is entered in the range B9:G30 and some of the cells may have
formulas, but don't contain labels you want to retain.

on Error Resume Next
range("B9:G30").SpecialCells(xlConstants).Clearcon tents
On Error goto 0

Tom Ogilvy

"La Durande" wrote in message
Am using a template to produce invoices and after saving the finished

invoice
as aa xls I require to clear the template in order to produce the next
invoice without having to close (without saving) & then reopen the

template.