Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macros in other Excel Files

Is it possible to execute a specific macro in another
Excel file based on specific criteria. I am opening
another Excel file from my parent file and have need to
make certain things happen based on two conditions. I know
how to manage the conditions, but how do I initiate the
macro. This would be an easier problem if the file were
already open and waiting, but this will need to happen
just as or just after the file opens.

Thanks!

Kevin
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

hi,
you can run any macro from any file so long as the file is
open.
use the call method
use the application.run method.

.