Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Multiple Questions - Assistance required.

Hi all,
My boss asked to create an XLS that tracks some reporting - done.
Then asked if I could create some graphs.
I use Excel2003 at home and stumbled across Pivot Tables, and created two
tables and charts in the process using the Pivot Table Wizard.

Questions:
1. What VBA do I need to refresh the pivot-tables and respective charts
if I use this XLS on a PC with Excel-97 ??? **Each chart is on it's own
worksheet; the two pivot tables are on one worksheet(PivotTable1 &
PivotTable2).

2. How do I print the Data-Source Listing from the first record
($A$10:$G$10) through to the last non-empty record (currently $A$50$G$50,
but this will increase).

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,
Cameron

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I the BVA code for the update button created........enter the followin
code

ActiveWorkbook.RefreshAll

That will refresh all the pivot tables in that workbook, and then th
chart will update itself from the pivot tables.

Hope this helps

Celtic_Avenge

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Many thanks Tom.
Just sitting here thinking about it some more ...
Regarding the printing:
Column "A" contains the dates of entries; is it possible to include into a
list, all of the dates (first occurance only) into the list box. Then users
can select `from` a particular date and the code would reflect -
Worksheets("Data").Range("[cell-of-selected-date]").CurrentRegion.Printout
..

Hope that makes some sense.

"Cameron" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Many thanks Celtic.

"Celtic_Avenger " wrote in
message ...
I the BVA code for the update button created........enter the following
code

ActiveWorkbook.RefreshAll

That will refresh all the pivot tables in that workbook, and then the
chart will update itself from the pivot tables.

Hope this helps

Celtic_Avenger

---