Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Cameron[_6_] Cameron[_6_] is offline

Default Multiple Questions - Assistance required.

I forgot to mention that for Question 1. - I'm intending to create a Button
on the worksheet to perform the update.

"Cameron" wrote in message
Hi all,
My boss asked to create an XLS that tracks some reporting - done.
Then asked if I could create some graphs.
I use Excel2003 at home and stumbled across Pivot Tables, and created two
tables and charts in the process using the Pivot Table Wizard.

Questions:
1. What VBA do I need to refresh the pivot-tables and respective charts
if I use this XLS on a PC with Excel-97 ??? **Each chart is on it's own
worksheet; the two pivot tables are on one worksheet(PivotTable1 &
PivotTable2).

2. How do I print the Data-Source Listing from the first record
($A$10:$G$10) through to the last non-empty record (currently $A$50$G$50,
but this will increase).

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,
Cameron