Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Sheet!cell reference

Thanks...Dennis

"Frank Kabel" wrote in message ...
Hi
try
=INDIRECT("'" & B33 & "'!B4")

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

"Dennis Allen" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hi. Got a set of sheets, each with a unique id for a sheet name.

Have a summary sheet which I have to create columns referencing
sheet information. As an example, in column C of my summary sheet

one cell will have='10034'!B4. But column B of the summary sheet
already has the ID (numeric value 10034).

Question. Is there a way to grab the value in column B to use as a

reference? I've tried =TEXT(B33,"#####")!B4, but that doesn't
work. Any help is appreciated...Dennis