Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help! Out of Stackspace error

I have a module that runs from Thisworkbook when the
workbook opens.It has been working fine until a few
minutes ago. I have made no changes to this module. The
line of code the debugger stops on is:

Worksheets(1).Range("A153").Value2 =
Application.DefaultFilePath

Any ideas?

I have no idea where to start with this problem. Any help
you can give me will be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks In Advance!

Kevin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Generally this occurs because of some recursive code (a routine that calls
itself as an example).

Clearly that line should not cause that, but it would be hard to say what
the problem is. What changes have you made. Do you have circular reference
error that involves a user defined function, perhaps? Do you have a
change event in your worksheets(1) that would fire when that assignment is
made? Just some guesses.

Tom Ogilvy

"Kevin" wrote in message
I have a module that runs from Thisworkbook when the
workbook opens.It has been working fine until a few
minutes ago. I have made no changes to this module. The
line of code the debugger stops on is:

Worksheets(1).Range("A153").Value2 =
Application.DefaultFilePath

Any ideas?

I have no idea where to start with this problem. Any help
you can give me will be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks In Advance!

Kevin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll check the recursive
calls. I don't think that is happening, but I will trace
it through the debugger. I do have a sheet change event
but there it sets a couple of conditions that should not
result in a circular reference.

Thanks again!

.