Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Report Builder Add-In

Sorry to ask these questions here, as I'm pretty sure this
is not the place to be, but am unsure where to go with
this. A programmer here created a spreadsheet using OLAP
cubes that update the spreadsheet data and pivot tables;
he is using Office XP. I got thrown into the project to
help with formulas and some basic code, but am not
familiar with anything involving the cubes or how he
developed them. I'm not able to execute one of his macros
due to an error "Can't find project or library." Under
Tools - References I see that I'm missing
ReportBuilderAddIn 1.0 Type Library; the programmer said I
should be able to find the AddIn on the MS website but I
can't find it. Even if I do find it, I'm using Office
2000 and don't know if any of this will work for me (and
all the other users here on 2000). Any advice/solutions
would be greatly appreciated! I've tried to be as clear
as possible, but really don't understand his process.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Eva,

This add-in may contain what you're looking for, but I'm not su

http://www.microsoft.com/office/solu...n/default.mspx

Unfortunately, it is only supported in XL 2002 and 2003.

Jake Marx
MS MVP - Excel
www.longhead.com