Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Error in Query Builder

I understand that this is more than likely a Datatel Colleague issue but I
wanted to post here before I paid to talk to their technical support.

When I run a Query no matter what OS (Vista or XP) or Office 2007 or 2003 I
receive an error that states:

A file named 'C:\users.....\(name of file) already exists in this location.
Do you want to replace?

If the end user selects yes there is no error but if they select no the
following error occurs:

The action cannot be completed because the "Microsoft Excel - wnt5FAC"
program is not responding. Choose "Switch to" and correct the problem.

If the user selects Switch to the following error occurs.

Error Running Script Command
Error:
6182 Exception during property Set/Get or method invoke
In Script:
C:\program files\datatel\ui\query\PCQuery.wis

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I added to this:

I understand that this is more than likely a Datatel Colleague issue but I
wanted to post here before I paid to talk to their technical support.

When I run a Query no matter what OS (Vista or XP) or Office 2007 or 2003
and the Query is exporting to an excel file I receive the following error in
Excel.