Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default Finding External File Links

I have some hidden links I can not find. I have tried the
find function both in Excel and through VBA. I have
deleted every spreadsheet and they're still there. I
started with 50 and am down to 8 but I'm lost.

Looking for help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
try the following add-in to find/delete links:
http://www.bmsltd.ie/DLCount/DLCount...e=FindLink.zip

.