Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel VBA Manual

Can anyone recommend a good publication that lists all the Visual Basic
commands as they relate to Microsoft Excel?

Thanks,

Vic

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try the Excel2000 VBA Reference

http://tinyurl.com/3plr

at Amazon.co
--------
Message sent via www.excelforums.com
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Excel 2000 VBA Programmer's Reference by John Green/Stephen Bullen and
others

There is all a version for xl2002 and xl2003.

http://www.bmsltd.ie (Stephen Bullen's site).

This is the only one that has a reference of the various VBA commands as
they relate to Excel that I am aware of.

Tom Ogilvy

"Victor & Toni Jo Friedmann" wrote in
message ...