Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how can I open a locked document?

when I try to open a word document, it will be read only even a new document.
how can i change it?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"Mojtaba" wrote in message

when I try to open a word document, it will be read only even a new
document. how can i change it?

I would suggest posting this in a Word forum.

Unless you mean you are opening the Word document in Excel using VBA?
If so, post back with the code you already have.

HTH,

Alan.