Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default waiting for an answer pls excel/vba prob

hi
i am waiting for somebody to help me. please do so if you can.
i need to implement

1)a combobox which will have the fields Mr Mrs Miss Dr

and which will be inserted into the excel form when the submit butto
is pressed.

2) if suppose i want to delete some particular ID then all the ID'
should appear in the combobox from the excel spreadsheet and if
select a particular id all the rows related to that id should b
deleted from the excel spread sheet.

3)I want to limit the number of characters which a user can inpu
through the text box say a maximum of 10 characters

I am immedaite need of these implementations as i have very little tim
to submit an excel sheet which i am working on....If somebody can hel
me i will be very grateful

Ann

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I supplied him a sample workbook previously. He sent me an email asking for
this question as well, so I updated it.

Tom Ogilvy

"Nick Hodge" wrote in message
Annu

I suspect help will be difficult to give as that is a full blown coding

you
want and many people, maybe yourself, make a living doing this. Do you

have
any current code or structure that we can look at

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"programmer_int " wrote in
message ...
hi
i am waiting for somebody to help me. please do so if you can.
i need to implement

1)a combobox which will have the fields Mr Mrs Miss Dr

and which will be inserted into the excel form when the submit button
is pressed.

2) if suppose i want to delete some particular ID then all the ID's
should appear in the combobox from the excel spreadsheet and if i
select a particular id all the rows related to that id should be
deleted from the excel spread sheet.

3)I want to limit the number of characters which a user can input
through the text box say a maximum of 10 characters

I am immedaite need of these implementations as i have very little time
to submit an excel sheet which i am working on....If somebody can help
me i will be very grateful

Annu

---
Message posted from