Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Changing Option button values

In my macro, Variables are set for FormMultiFlag,
FormFaxNumber, and FormPhoneNumber. Following is the code
I'm having trouble with. I want to display the "MainForm"
form, populate it with the variables previously set, and
then display it.

The macro gets to the "Button2.Value = True" statement
below and then quits this subroutine. I'm fairly new
working with forms. Any help with the code below would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks for the help....

Load MainForm

If FormMultiFlag = "Y" Then
Button1.Value = True
Else