Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default List Boxes in Excel

Help!!!

I am trying to create a drop down list box in an excel spreadshet.
I figured out how to get the box in the appropriate cell,
but I can't figure out how to get my choices to show up.
For example: I need the choices of classroom, PTA,
Tutoring, Media and Other to be in a list box. Any
help would be appreciated. Thanks.

--------------------------------
From: Karen Barbour

-----------------------
Posted by a user from AdminLife (http://www.adminlife.com/)

<Id9Px6O+NpEUCQMqVIQ/AO0Q==</Id
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Would be easiest to use Data Validation - select List, enter your list
separated by commas.
Bob Umlas
Excel MVP

I am leading a free 1-hour seminar on the web on Excel tips & tricks.
Tuesday, 9/21, from 3-4PM est.

This is the 2nd one -- the first one filled up (100 people) & is closed.

To sign up, go to http://www.iil.com, click on the orange box on the left
side saying "try a free webinar",
then click "Microsoft Excel 'Tips and Tricks'"
then click the link to sign up.

From: Karen Barbour

-----------------------
Posted by a user from AdminLife (http://www.adminlife.com/)

<Id9Px6O+NpEUCQMqVIQ/AO0Q==</Id

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

right click on the control or the drop down list box. click on forma
control. In the input range select the cell range in which you have th
list items.

Note that you need to enter you list items in a range of cells say
A1 has PTA
A2 has Totoring
A3 has Media
and so on