Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 2000 Tab Color

Hi Les

AFAIK this feature was not available prior to 2002

Cheers
JulieD

"Les Coover" wrote in message
Does anyone know the code for changing the sheet tab
color in Excel 2000 worksheets?

Like to make the sheet1 tab green, the sheet2 tab

yellow etc.

Thanks, Les

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
not possible as this feature was introduced with excel 2002

--
Regards
Frank Kabel