Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do I change color with 2000?

Hello,
I have been using different versions of the MS Excel.
Now I am using the office 2000 with Excel and I am trying to change the
index tabs on the bottom of the work book so they stand out more. This has
never been an issue for me in the past. Is this possible to do with this
version? And if it is how do I go about making the tabs all different colors
please.

Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi LD,
Sorry, not possible with XL2000. This feature was introduced in XL2003.
Regards - Dave.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thank you for letting me know. I have a new job and for a minute there I
thought I was losing my mind. I have been working with 2003 and 2007 for some
time now. This is the first time of using the Office 2000 I had 2002Xp but
not this one.
I guess you just do not pay attention to how many new fetures are in the
upgrades unitl you go back to the older and find you can not do something.
Thanks again.
LD

"Dave" wrote:

Hi LD,
Sorry, not possible with XL2000. This feature was introduced in XL2003.
Regards - Dave.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You're welcome.
Dave.