Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default General Question regarding passing cells, ranges, cell values through subs & functions

Can you show me how to aggregate cells with a parent range into a child
range of discontiguous cells? For instance - in my example - I'll have
a particular cell, its address, and value - I'll need to compare that
value to a sorted 2x2 range - and then pull off all the unique values
(they will only be unique) from the 2x2 and then put those values into
named child range that would then be linked to the cells in the other
cells. And yes, it would have to be dynamic - as users enter a number
in one cell, it has consequences on the others. If that cell gets
changed, again, it has differenent consequences. So each time the user
changes something, I'd need to reevaluate and alter the child range
which the validation is linked.