Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel Data drop down menu

I'm not sure if I am in the right place, but if someone
can help me I would appreciate it.

In my Microsoft Office 2003, New Perspectives Book it
tells me to click DATA on the menu bar and point to
LIST. My drop down menu does not show a list so I
skipped this part, but later on in the same lesson it
request more info from this LIST.

I am using Windows XP if that makes any difference.

Thanks
Donna
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you don't see the Arrange command, you probably have short menus
enabled. To change this --

Choose ToolsCustomize
Select the Options tab
Add a check mark to 'Always show full menus'
Click OK

Or, to use short menus, and see commands that haven't been used
recently, open a menu, and point to the arrow at the bottom of the menu.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List