Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy large data from Form to Excel

I have excel table on excel VBA form. There are no. of cells filled an
need to export to excel sheet. I put a command button to do that & fo
one cell I put the code as :
Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("C1").Value = Spreadsheet1.Cells(1
15).Value
End Sub
i.e. after I click the button, the value is copied in the worksheet.
This has no problem, bus since there are lots of them to be copied & m
code will become very large, such as
Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("C1").Value = Spreadsheet1.Cells(1
15).Value
Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("C2").Value = Spreadsheet1.Cells(2
15).Value
....... and so on.
The cells on worksheet are C1 to C40 and F1 to F40. These should hav
values from Spreadsheet cells(1,15) to (40,15) and cells(1,16) t
(40,16) respectivley.
How do I make it in simple way ?( may be looping ? but I am handicappe
with the knowledge