Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Need help working with Sheet arrays in office 2000.

You need to do the sheets individually. Here is code to loop through all
sheets...

dim wks as worksheet

for each wks in worksheets
wks.(whatever)
next wks

"havocdragon" wrote:

Hello all. So here is what I am doing, I have 10 sheets ( all different info)
that need freeze panes, to be autofitted, change general number format, and
sorted. Now I know how to program all of this individually in VBA, but I cant
seem to get the autofitting, sorting, and freeze panes, done in a sheet array
(number formatting seems to be just fine) . Anyone have an Idea how to do
this?