Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Suketu

Default Working with Office 2000 and Office 2003 - Urgent

I have an Excel file as 'Calender.xls' linked with another Excel file as
'EmployeeInfo.xls'.

Calender.xls: It has All months displayed as Month view saperately.
Now when i open in 2000 Calender.xls and pass employee number, it populates
all months with the attendace information from EmployeeInfo.xls. It also
display Employee name.

But when i open the same file using Office 2003 and pass employee number, it
displays Employee name from the EmployeeInfo.xls but it does not populates
the months with the attendance information.

It does not give me any error. I have checked it using another computer and
same problem. I tried checking all the possible options but unable to
understand the problem.

Please help me out with this problem.

Thank you