Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default sendkeys "^v" behavior changed with the office 2003 version?

Hello,
I'm trying to copy paste into web form automatically.
This is achieved by putting data to clipboard and then
pasting it into applicationw with 'SendKeys "^v"'.
Following code worked fine with previous office
versions but with office 2003 the sendkeys seems to do
nothing, no matter what keystrokes I try to send;
<code
Private Sub Webbrowser1_DocumentComplete
dim doc as htmldocument
set doc = webbrowser1.document
doc.getelemenentbyid("fileinputfieldid").focus
sendkeys "^v"
end sud
</code
no errors are encountered, focus correcly changes to
file input field but no text is pasted, neither is any
text sent to field if I change sendkeys line to
something like: 'SendKeys "foobar"'

Due to fact that file inputs are used the dom
manipulations are not a proper workaround (file input
field contents cannot be changed via dom). The
solution above used to work perfectly (with older
office versions), could you provide information what
has changed and can the desired action be achieved
anymore or should I find completely different
solution.

Any ideas if this is a bug or if I'm doing something wrong
here?

Yours,
Tarzan of the Apes (Microsoft Certified VB Gorilla)