Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default QN: Refresh???

I ran one of John W. macros from his CD in his book, and now I have a
REFRESH Toolbar that I cannot get rid of??? I searched all over, and cannot
find anything to get rid of it. I double clicked it and it is up now in the
menu bars. I click on the toolbar options, and it lists all the options,
but nothing to get rid of this toolbar. Any ideas???

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

vew/tollbar option/customize/

and them drag the refresh toolbar menu outside the toolbar that keep
this menubar.

if this does not work, probably you have one add-in, unistall it fro
tools/ add-i

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sorry!!!!!

TRy this
but beware because I am using the spanish version and don't know th
toolbar name "if is refresh, no problem use the following macro"
Sub Toolbars_Hide()
Dim TB As CommandBar
Dim TBNum As Integer
Dim X As Byte
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
'Hide all visible toolbars and store their names
TBNum = 0
X = 0
For Each TB In CommandBars
If TB.Type = msoBarTypeNormal Then
If TB.Visible Then
if lcase(TB.Name) = "refresh" then
TB.Enabled = True '.Delete
end if
Next TB
End Su

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Well, that is the problem. When I do that... I don't see an option for
"Refresh"??? I have tried all your suggestions, and that stupid toolbar is
still there??? I can't get rid of it. It just says, "REFRESH", and then
below it, it says, "Do Not Refresh". When I right click on it, it gives me
all the options such as: Standard, Formatting, Borders, Chart, ToolBox Menu
and so on. What can I do to get rid of this thing??

Michael

"Andoni " wrote in message
vew/tollbar option/customize/

and them drag the refresh toolbar menu outside the toolbar that keeps
this menubar.

if this does not work, probably you have one add-in, unistall it from
tools/ add-in

---