Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michael Vaughan Michael Vaughan is offline

Default QN: Refresh???

Well, that is the problem. When I do that... I don't see an option for
"Refresh"??? I have tried all your suggestions, and that stupid toolbar is
still there??? I can't get rid of it. It just says, "REFRESH", and then
below it, it says, "Do Not Refresh". When I right click on it, it gives me
all the options such as: Standard, Formatting, Borders, Chart, ToolBox Menu
and so on. What can I do to get rid of this thing??

Michael

"Andoni " wrote in message
vew/tollbar option/customize/

and them drag the refresh toolbar menu outside the toolbar that keeps
this menubar.

if this does not work, probably you have one add-in, unistall it from
tools/ add-in

---