Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Upgrading Excel 2000 to Excel 2004

Hi,

I've developed a system with Excel 2000 where I used the object
spreadsheet (version 9). This object is presented in MSOWC.DLL (Inside VB
Editor, Tools, References and then choose Microsoft Office Web Components,
if not present Find msowc.dll in program files\microsoft office\office)

Now I have to use the spreadsheet with Excel 2004, if I open the file with
this version of Excel the object Spreadsheet does not appear. I know there
is a new object (version 10 or 11) linked with a new DLL file, but I would
like to have a more automated procedure to upgrade the spreasheet I 've
created.

Any ideas? Do I have to use the Developer Edition of Office?

Thanks
Cesar