Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How can I move to another cell two rows up and 1 column over in VB

Hi
activecell.offset(-2,-1).select

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"frustrated53" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
"how do I move the cursor from one cell to another cell location

relative to
the first cell (I want to move to a cell two rows up and one column

to the
left) in visual basic language so I can add it to an Excel Macro?"