Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Find a cell when Excel opens

I have something similar for one of my workbooks (in a
standard module):

Sub Auto_Open()
Dim a As String
Dim rng As Range

a = Format(Now, "m/d/yyyy")

Set rng = Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A:A")

Set rng1 = rng.Find(What:=a, After:=Range("A1"), _
LookIn:=xlFormulas, LookAt:=xlPart, _
SearchOrder:=xlByColumns, _
SearchDirection:=xlNext, _
MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False)