Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default excel fit to 1 page shows 1 page but not all data is on that page

Hello,

I'm lost with the following.

In excel2003 I have a very width sheet, columns are filled from column
A untill column IS

With a commandbutton users can fill in a date from-to, each column
represents a week of the year, columns will be hidden or shown when
they meet the date.

With a commandbutton I would like to be able to print the whole sheet
on 1 page

The columns visible are each time variable, so i cannot set a default
zoom percentage. I do the following

With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.Zoom = False
.FitToPagesWide = 1
.FitToPagesTall = 1
End With

When I watch the printprevieuw, it shows 1 page, but not all columns
are on the previeuw, the zoom percentage is not below 10%. When i look
at the sheet in PageBreakPreview it shows all colums on page 1. But
during the printing, or the printpreview it seems that it zooms about
2 or 3 procent to little. When I print, only one page is printed, not
all columns are on the print. I can't find out, why or what is the
cause.

My problem is that is doesn't happen all the time, so I cannot find a
logic to build a workaround.

Please help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I'm not sure if this will help, but maybe you can set the page layout to 1x1,
then find the zoom factor, reduce it by a little bit and then print.

Jim Rech and Nick Osdale-Popa posted this that might help:

http://groups.google.com/groups?thre...%40tkmsftngp05

--

Dave Peterson