Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default links updating

I'm trying to update links but getting the following error:

Dim xlapp1 As New Excel.Application
Dim xlbook1 As New Excel.Workbook

Set xlbook1 = xlapp1.Workbooks.Open(strFileName)

With xlbook1

.UpdateLink Name:=xlbook1.LinkSources ' error

End With

Error: "Error number 1004: Application-defined object-
defined error"

Could anybody help me with this?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks everybody,

It looks like it was a problem with some links corrupted.
After I fixed it, everything is going well now.

.