Old August 20th 08, 01:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Updating Links

Hi

I am trying to use the 'open workbook' event to automatically update links
(without I saying yes) in the opened workbook. However if the linked workbook
is protected I am asked for the password. How can I incorporate the password
in the 'open workbook' event so that it will not request for a password and
update links without asking questions?

Could someone help?

Thanks.

M Varnendra