Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Referencing cells in another workbook

The message means that the desired workbook doesn't exist in the same
folder

If it is caused by a Workbooks("filename") reference, it means excel doesn't
think the workbook is open. It really is past what directory it might be
in. Perhaps this is what you were implying. See my post for what I
consider a very likely scenario.

Tom Ogilvy

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"johnh" wrote in message
I have two workbooks. The first workbook has macros that get values

from
named cells in the second workbook. Everything works fine on one

computer.
When I move the directory structure to a second computer and run the

macros,
I get an error when I attempt to get the values of the named cells in

the
second workbook. Here's the error.
Run-Time error '9'
Subscript out of range