Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Best way to add Multi selection box

I've been able to add Drop Down Lists and combo boxes that allow me to make
multiple selections BUT is it possible for them to show up as text in the
cell so that they can be copied and pasted?

What would be the best way to give my users 15 options and then have them
select 5+ so that I can still copy and paste the data afterwards?

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

you can copy the contents of a combo box and paste it. but
i think you are wanting the combo box to be like a cell.
sorry. combo boxes are individual objects sitting on top
of the sheet. they are not part of the sheet itself. each
object has it's own focus and only 1 object can have focus
at a time. This means you would have to copy each combo
box and paste it's content out on the sheet 1 at a time.
then you could copy all.
I've been able to add Drop Down Lists and combo boxes

that allow me to make
multiple selections BUT is it possible for them to show

up as text in the
cell so that they can be copied and pasted?

What would be the best way to give my users 15 options

and then have them
select 5+ so that I can still copy and paste the data

afterwards?

THANKS IN ADVANCE

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

HotRod wrote:
I've been able to add Drop Down Lists and combo boxes that allow me to make
multiple selections BUT is it possible for them to show up as text in the
cell so that they can be copied and pasted?

What would be the best way to give my users 15 options and then have them
select 5+ so that I can still copy and paste the data afterwards?

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Add a new textbox, textbox1, to store the new data for selection.

Add to the CHANGE event for the Combo Box

userform1.textbox1.value=userform1.combobox1.value

Gavin