Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macros not getting updated in personal.xls!

Hi all!

Thanks for the tips, it helped.
I was trying to modify the macros written in personal.xls. I saved the
workbook after incorporating the modifications in the respective
macros, but still they dont get updated when i bring up Excel workbook
next time.

How do I fix this?
Thanks in advance for the help.

Regds,
Arun.

Vtec Corp

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Are you running the macros when you open the workbooks. or
are you thinking that they will run themselves. or that by
having the macros in personal the updates happen
automaticly.

.