Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Jim is offline

Default Macros on updated PC

I was the guinea pig for an install of Office 2007. Now that I have created
a bunch of macros and some other custom settings I am getting a new PC. How
do a copy my existing macros from my old PC to my new PC?

Thanks for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Copy the files containing the macrosfrom you old PC to an external drive and
then copy from the external drive to your new PC
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200826

"Jim" wrote:

I was the guinea pig for an install of Office 2007. Now that I have created
a bunch of macros and some other custom settings I am getting a new PC. How
do a copy my existing macros from my old PC to my new PC?

Thanks for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If the macros are in PERSONAL.XLSB then copy that file from one PC to the
other (remember it goes in the XLSTART folder)
Otherwise just copy the XLSM file that use used to hold your VBA code
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP