Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Import PDF

Is it possible, and if so how do I import PDF data?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Look here for information on converters.

http://www.pdfzone.com/resources/PDF...f_word_FAQ.asp

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 12:14:07 -0700, "Sam N."
wrote:

Is it possible, and if so how do I import PDF data?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Excel has no ability to read a PDF.

If the data is selectable, you can view it in acrobat reader, select the
data, copy it, paste it into Excel.

Otherwise, you would need something that can read a PDF file and convert it
to some type of data file that excel can read.

Tmo Ogilvy

"Sam N." wrote in message
Is it possible, and if so how do I import PDF data?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can convert the pdf to an html file, and then open it
up in Excel. Of course you'll lose all formatting but can
reconstruct it with copy/paste or some formulas.

You need to download pdf995 to start the process:

http://www.pdf995.com/

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA

Is it possible, and if so how do I import PDF data?
.