Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel.......Automate importing multiple changing CSV's

I don't know to much about excel programming, But i was
hoping that someone could point me in the right direction
on this.

I have created 3 batch files which export Active directory
info (i.e name/email/details)via CSVDE, so i have 3 csv
files which i would like to import these in to a formatted
spreadsheet, that has other information on it like general
company name, address, etc.

While exporting this information from AD, it is pulling
out the computer objects within that OU as well, so I need
to have those computer objects removed as well as some
additional generic users which are created for testing
purposes in AD, BUT... when a new users is added, the row
in which those objects are present(testing users/computer
objects) Will change, so I am not sure how to delete those
automatically within excel based on the fact that there
placement within the csv/excel will change based on where
the new users is added.

Any help or comments appreciated.

Thanks

Devon
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe you have an indicator in the file.

If you do, you could use Edit|find and then go from there (delete that row or go
over two columns, down one row and delete that cell)????

--

Dave Peterson