Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Using builtin sheet activator

When you right click the arrow keys in the bottom left hand corner you
get a menu that has 9 or 10 sheets that you can go to. It also has a
menu item "More Sheets" from which you can activate any worksheet in the
workbook.

I would like to bring up that More Sheets form to allow the user to
select a worksheet in one of my macros. Also, it might be convenient if
i could add it below Edit | Go to as a sheet activator, so that I no
longer have to use the mouse. Is this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Per Chip Pearson (29 Oct 2002)

On Error Resume Next
Application.CommandBars("Workbook Tabs").Controls("More Sheets...").Execute

--
Hope this helps,
James dot Becker at NCR dot com

"R Avery" wrote in message
When you right click the arrow keys in the bottom left hand corner you
get a menu that has 9 or 10 sheets that you can go to. It also has a
menu item "More Sheets" from which you can activate any worksheet in the
workbook.

I would like to bring up that More Sheets form to allow the user to
select a worksheet in one of my macros. Also, it might be convenient if
i could add it below Edit | Go to as a sheet activator, so that I no
longer have to use the mouse. Is this possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Fantastic. =)