Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default File Not Saving

Has anyone had experience with an excel file not saving
because of macros contained in the file? Are there any
lines of code that are known to cause this problem? Are
there any windows or excel settings i should be aware of
that could interupt the save process?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

someone just suggested that anti-virus could be an issue.
any experience with that?

this problem is only occuring for 1 user out of 15. the
other 14 have no problem.

"Rob" wrote in message
Has anyone had experience with an excel file not saving
because of macros contained in the file? Are there any
lines of code that are known to cause this problem? Are
there any windows or excel settings i should be aware of
that could interupt the save process?

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Rob
I have had this problem when selecting a sheet/range for deletion that is
protected where I haven't unprotected the sheet/range first (I think!?
Coincidence?!). Also check if Excel has closed try CTRL+ALT+DEL on the
desktop to see how many versions of excel are running, again
coincidence(?!) - I am no expert.
Mark