Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default delete macro with code

how do you delete a macro with code.
i have a file(OpenWO) with code to high like row when you
click on them or arrow down/up.
Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As
Range)
Cells.Interior.ColorIndex = xlColorIndexNone
Target.EntireRow.Interior.ColorIndex = 36
End Sub
but at the end of each month, i run another macro that
colors up the data with 9 different colors depending of
conditions then save the file off with a different name
as a monthly record.
i have to delete the above macro before runing the EOM
macro or risk distroying all of the other colors.
I would like to delete the above macro with code when i
run the EOM macro.
any one know how to do this??
thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming