Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Bypassing startup macros

Grüezi Sion

Sion Smith schrieb am 26.08.2004

How can I retrieve the VBA modules so that I don't have to recreate the code
within them when I apply them to the previous backup versions I have of the
file(it could take up to a week to recreate it if I can't retrieve it). I'm
thinking along the lines of shortcut keys available in Access to bypass the
startup macro etc....

If everything else fails you may open your file(s) in Openoffice.

All VBA-code is commentet out with 'REMs' - but you can copy/paste the code
and remove them.

--
Regards

Thomas Ramel
- MVP for Microsoft-Excel -

[Win XP Pro SP-1 / xl2000 SP-3]
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Thomas,

I'm not familiar with Openoffice, can you tell me how I do this?

Many thanks
Sion Smith

"Thomas Ramel" wrote:

Grüezi Sion

Sion Smith schrieb am 26.08.2004

How can I retrieve the VBA modules so that I don't have to recreate the code
within them when I apply them to the previous backup versions I have of the
file(it could take up to a week to recreate it if I can't retrieve it). I'm
thinking along the lines of shortcut keys available in Access to bypass the
startup macro etc....

If everything else fails you may open your file(s) in Openoffice.

All VBA-code is commentet out with 'REMs' - but you can copy/paste the code
and remove them.

--
Regards

Thomas Ramel
- MVP for Microsoft-Excel -

[Win XP Pro SP-1 / xl2000 SP-3]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Open Office is another Office application like Microsoft Office. The
difference is that is that is it free.

http://www.openoffice.org/

So you can download and install it. Then use its spreadsheet application to
open the file.

Tom Ogilvy