Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VLookUp when Macro Opens WorkBooks

try something like

Workbooks.Open Filename:="FileName", UpdateLinks:=0

"JavyD" wrote in message
It's the popup message box that says this work book contains automatic
links
to information in another work book. Do you want to update this work
book,
bla bla bla, yes or no. That's the message that I have to click no on 400
times.

"sebastienm" wrote:

Hi JavyD,
what VLook Up message ? is it a message displayed by your macro. I can't
think of any vlook message from excel itself.

Regadrs,
Sébastien

"JavyD" wrote:

Hello guys,

I have a macro at the moment, thanks to the help of Tom and Ron. What
it
does it opens up over 400 work books, changes a few cells, then saves
them
and closes them. Now each of these 400 work books, has hundreds of
VLook
Ups. How can I add to this macro more code that when the macro opens
the
report, that the VLook Up message doesnt pop up, and I have to sit
there for
an hour clicking no no no no, dont update?