Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
rana

Default Excel opens all workbooks within the same app window.

When I open more than one workbook, it opens within the same application
window. I need it to open in different application windows so I can switch
between them easily. Anyone who's got thier hands dirty on this one??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ewan7279

Try opening Excel from your desktop again.

"rana" wrote:

When I open more than one workbook, it opens within the same application
window. I need it to open in different application windows so I can switch
between them easily. Anyone who's got thier hands dirty on this one??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
anandmr65

Hi,

Go to Tools - options and Views Tab.

Check the the box "Wnidows in TAsk Bar".
Close all the excel instances and pen again.

This might solve ur problem.

Thanks
Anand

--