Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default copy & paste from & to hidden sheets

Is there a way to copy from a hidden sheet to a hidden dialog box?

This is what I am trying to do. When something is selected in a drop down
box, I want a picture on a hidden sheet copied and pasted to a dialog box,
then I want this dialog box (hidden from editing) to pop up(which i can do).
The dialog box I have no problem with, in fact i can even copy and paste
everything if the sheets aren't hidden. However, when you hide the sheets you
can't select them so how can you copy & paste from them?
Any help would be greatly appreciated, I have got some wonderful answeres in
this group before.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

address the sheet in VBA

Worksheets(sheetname).Range(abd).Copy
worksheets(targetsheet).range(def).Pastespecial xlAllValues

works whatever the visible property is of either sheet
remember that you don't need a sheet to be active to cut/paste

--
Patrick Molloy
Microsoft Excel MVP