Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Merge cells with information

Hi-Someone please help, I am using a macro to format text to column
however because of the text has (/) the text is split into thre
columns. Is there any way I can format this so that I can link all th
4 columns into one and for the text to make sense?
the text is in column J(the begginng of the sentence) next Column K,
M have the remaining pieces depending on the length of the sentence

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi walan

Try this
=J1&" " &K1 &" "&L1& " " &M1

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"walan " wrote in message ...
Hi-Someone please help, I am using a macro to format text to columns
however because of the text has (/) the text is split into three
columns. Is there any way I can format this so that I can link all the
4 columns into one and for the text to make sense?
the text is in column J(the begginng of the sentence) next Column K, L
M have the remaining pieces depending on the length of the sentence.

---