Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Export Chart to Microsoft Word

Hello! (sorry be me english. Chilean User)

I have to do a dinamic chart in excel and export this to microsoft wor
via macro. The macro to build the chart it's okey. But me problem is ho
to export the dinamic chart from excel macro to word document ?.

Thank you for help me

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I am also a novice but as no one else has answered I will try.

When I need to put a chart into a Word document, I don't want the entire
workbook. I hold down the shift key and click on Edit at the top. then I
can get a copy of the chart and past it in. That is just an image and
cannot be changed. If you want to be able to work the worksheet via Word, I
think you just select all on the chart, control-C to copy it, then use
control-V in Word to paste it. When I tried that, it seemed to put the
entire worksheet into Word.

Bryan

"leo_nunez " wrote in message
Hello! (sorry be me english. Chilean User)

I have to do a dinamic chart in excel and export this to microsoft word
via macro. The macro to build the chart it's okey. But me problem is how
to export the dinamic chart from excel macro to word document ?.

Thank you for help me!

---