Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default adding to a number already in a cell

Hi Conrad

AFAIK you have to directly edit the formula in the cell and add the
additonal numbers in

day 1
1
day 2
=1+2
day 3
=1+2+3

etc

Cheers
JulieD

"conrad" wrote in message
I am working on a basic worksheet. I have several numbers which I have to
add additional number to in that cell. I want the cell to reflect the

total
and the display of the cell contents to list the individual numbers added.