Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Moving VBA scripts to new workbook

I have written extensive scripts for a particular workbook which I saved
with that workbook rather than with the Personal workbook. Many of the
scripts were created by stringing together Macros that I created.

Now I've saved that workbook under another name (1st workbook was
"2003", 2nd one "2004") and none of the VBA scripts work. They are all
there with the workbook and I've checked them for errors and they are
all exactly as the "2003" workbook (except for those that referred to
the "2003" workbook which I changed to refer to the "2004" workbook)
where they did and do work correctly but in "2004" they don't work at
all.

I'm using Excel 2000.

Any ideas for either fixing this or writing future VBA?

---