Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default labels and comboboxes

I have a couple of labels and comboboxes in a spreadsheet
and anytime I go to print preview and return to the
sheet, all the labels and comboboxes move to the right
end of the sheet with some on top of others.
is there a way I can stop this from happening?

thanx
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Take a look to see if this article helps

Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Delali" wrote in message
I have a couple of labels and comboboxes in a spreadsheet
and anytime I go to print preview and return to the
sheet, all the labels and comboboxes move to the right
end of the sheet with some on top of others.
is there a way I can stop this from happening?

thanx

comboboxes [email protected] uk Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 December 6th 09 05:07 PM
Need help with ComboBoxes. rosemary New Users to Excel 2 July 9th 05 12:19 AM
labels, comboboxes, etc delali Excel Programming 1 July 13th 04 03:55 PM
ComboBoxes Ryan Excel Programming 0 April 14th 04 10:56 PM
Comboboxes David W[_3_] Excel Programming 1 August 29th 03 11:13 PM