Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default script for a form

I am making a form in Excel. On first sheet threre is the form and on another
sheet there is a list of values. When the user fills in the form, she/he
should select some value from the drop-down list. The next box in the form
shoud have a value that depends from the selected value in the previous box.
Now I would like to make this an automated function by making a script that
fills in the latter box with a proper value. Has anyone got an idea, how to
make this in Excel?

Anneli
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Anneli

Are you planning on using a VB Userform for this or are
you using a control on worksheet?

Using a Userform is probably the best option. You can fill
the listboxes based on selections by filling them
dynamically using the controls event procedures.

.